Sunday, August 12, 2012

Repeat Pattern

Whoa two posts in one weekend! I must have a lot of spare time at the moment! :P

Anyways, I've finally convinced myself to get cracking on some of my design homework. I still have LOADS to catch up on but at this very moment we are doing repeat patterns.

Here are a few that I knocked up this morning and I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinion on what you guys like the most. I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to paint and use for my portfolio.
You will need to click on them to see them bigger.

I obviously spent the most time on the tear drop type pattern. But I really like the circle-y, flowery, fireworky thingy majig pattern. And the triangles were the very first pattern I drew (they actually look much cooler in my visual diary because I'd coloured it in, I would post a pic up but my scanner pooped itself).

Colours are still up in the air at the moment. But I will decide on those once I choose which pattern to choose.

What do you think guys? :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the Mirrored Half Drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Agree.. do like the mirrored half drop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'll paint it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, mirrored half drop! How's the course going, are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete