Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!

I think the title expresses my guilt for not blogging for let me see... *counts fingers* FOUR MONTHS! Yikes! Where has this year gone? IT'S JUNE! >.<

Thank you so much to the wonderful xoCATox for your sweet comment saying you miss me! And a thank you to jessigirl84 for including me in the cute award, I promise I will make some time to get onto that! ALSO I somehow gained another 10 followers whilst I've been AWOL. How did that happen? Thanks for the love!

So I think the best way to tell you guys what I've been up to these last few months is to show you! It's just a brief snapshot of what I've been up to and some of these things are also from before I neglected blogging, so here goes:



On New Years Eve, I attempted an updo.


I also attempted to make a rainbow layer cake, but it failed miserably.


I have been working hard in my design course.We have just finished colour and moved onto drawing and rendering. I'm a bit behind but I'm still really proud of my work so far :)


I had to return my awesomely awesome number plates because we now have boring things that our money needs to go to now, like bills. It was a very very sad day.


Two of my lovely friends and I got asked if we wanted to join a netball club, so we did! I have never ever played proper competitive outdoor netball only mixed indoor netball for fun, so I was pretty nervous for our first game. But now I have a hoop in my backyard for practising and jarred many fingers since. We are only in C grade, haven't quite got a completely reliable stable team and not won a game yet but it's still great fun!


We had a trashy girls night...


I got my hair cut even shorter and went darker.


I went to an L themed party and made myself a box car playschool styles. This was before I completed it with L plates, straps for my arms, blinkers and gave the wheels spokes. I have no idea why I'm wearing a police officer hat though...

But that's what I've been up to. There has been other things but without photographic evidence I just don't remember :P

I promise I'll get back into the swing of blogging and post atleast once a week and I have to catch up on everybody elses ventures!

Ciao for now! :)

10 comments:

  1. YAY you're back you're back! I'd been wondering where you'd disappeared to... I'm glad to hear everything is well with you.

    It looks like you've been having lots of fun in your "absence" :) Looking forward to hearing more about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeedy! :) Thanks for sticking round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAYYYYY!! Welcome back!
    Your hair looks GORGEOUS, I wish I had the guts to cut it that short

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you disappeared to, glad you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad your absence was just due to having too much fun.

    Glad you're back! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe that was a great catch up! I missed you too and wondered where you had been.. glad you're back xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I think I might know the design course you are studying from the paint chips alone! Process magenta I can see you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! I feel so loved! :)

      Delete
  8. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, you look like you're having a great time with your friends! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete