Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Exclamation Mark


Dear Exclamation Mark

I have to apologise for using you so much. I just get so excited when I'm typing that I want to use you all the time. This seems to happen alot while I am commenting on a blog or facebook post.

I think it is because you are so flexible. You help me to express happiness, excitedness, anger and frustration. I usually only use you for the purposes of happiness and excitedness though, so atleast that's a plus.

Anyways I just thought I'd let you know how much I appreciate you and to thank you in your understanding of my overuse of your services.

Kind regards
AshMac



5 comments:

  1. I love exclamation marks too!!! Sometimes, one is just not enough. You need more!!!!! to express the intencity of the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this too hahahaha. I have a fam member who overdoes it and drives everyone nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! like that!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I don't abuse it too much!

      Delete
  3. Lol, I'm so guilty of this too!

    Conveying tone in text can be hard, the friendly exclamation mark assists!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love I'm not the only one! :) hello fellow exclamation mark lovers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete