Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cute blog award :)


I want to give a thank you to jessigirl84 for giving me The Cute Blog Award. I've only just started reading her blog The GIRL who DREAMS but it's been great getting to know her and following her wedding plans and travels. I am so jelly of her impending DISNEY wedding!

Here are the rules once the award is received:
• Thank the blogger that gave you the award and link back to their blog. CHECK!
• Share 7 facts about yourself. ON IT'S WAY!
• Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers and let them know. AND HERE'S WHERE I BREAK THE RULES... Since this award went around yonks ago all of the lovely blogs I would have nominated have most likely have played along. And I'm lazy :P

Okay, so now for 7 facts about me. Here goes:

1. Before I had a mobile phone (back when I was like 12), I could recite every single phone number I ever needed to know. But now the only numbers I know off by heart is Matt's and the Reading Writing Hotline. It's that catchy jingle. Oh and Pizza Hut.

2. I very rarely wear matching socks. It's more fun that way.

3. This may be a bit TMI but... Whenever I go to the loo in public I usually go for the second furthest cubicle away no matter how badly I need to go. I used to go to the very last one until someone once told me that most women go to the last toilet because we instinctly think it must be the cleanest and ironically due to that, they aren't. I don't know if it's true and I'm pretty sure cleaners do a pretty good job at cleaning each toilet exactly the same. But it's just something that's stuck with me. It's strange I know.

4. I am one of those people that can't live without their mobile phone nearby. I am constantly checking it even though I know there are no messages or missed calls, always checking facebook even though in the last two minutes I last checked it nothing had changed and I get really anxious when I leave my phone at home. It's pretty sad.

5. I quit boot camp and being super careful about what I eat... :| I'm not very good at being committed to things like that. Woops! Someone please guilt me into motivation?

6. I love spearmint milkshakes. They are hard to come by and it's been forever since I've had one but I am always on the lookout for them.

7. One of my favourite weekend activities is going shopping at the farmers markets on a Sundy morning. We buy all our fruit and veg from there and eggs if Matt's mum's chickens haven't laid enough. Last time I went I got the most delicious banana bread with berries in it. Mmm mmmm I wish I could make delicious banana bread, mine always turns out more like cake and not so nice.

So thats me! I hope you guys enjoyed my odd facts and feel free to copy and paste if you wanted to join in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment