Now I'm going to be a lazy party pooper and not actually tag anymore people because all of the people I would have tagged have already participated in this game. But I'll still post questions for those who want to answer mine, in case you haven't been tagged yourself or if you just like my questions...
First Things First, The Rules:
You must post the rules.
Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
1. My favourite colours are green and yellow.
2. I have two dogs and two turtles.
3. I listen to Triple J.
4. When I am angry, I clean.
5. I cannot hold a grudge for a very long time.
6. Max is my favourite boys name.
7. All my friends think I'm creative, but really I'm just stealing idea's from the blog world or pinterest.
8. To get my two litres of water in a day I leave a big water bottle on my desk at work and drink everytime I'm bored. I'm getting there.
9. My sister calls me the crazy aunty.
10. I love the feeling of crunching leaves under my shoes.
11. Potatoes are my favourite food.
Questions From Natalie :
1. How do you get to work?
I drive in my AshMac mobile. I'm really thinking about getting my motorbike licence though so I can get a Scooter!
2. Are you a shower or a bath person?
Shower all the way. It takes far too long to fill up our bath and I'm too fidgety to just lay in water for an hour or so.
3. What is your favourite drink (either Alcoholic or non)?Non Alcoholic would have to be the Mildura Orange and Passionfruit Juice. Both Matt and I love it and a 3 Litre bottle could be gone in less than two days. Woops! There are too many delicious cocktails out in the world for me to choose a favourite alcoholic drink!
4. Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?I like my name but I HATE my middle name. It's not so much that I don't like it it's more the fact that I hate the combination of my first name and my middle name and the way my middle name is spelt. Seriously "Ashley Alesha"
5. What is your favourite city or country?I'm not a very seasoned traveller, I've been up and down the east coast a few times whilst I was a kid, and I've only been overseas once. But I'm still going to say there's no place like home. Good old Newcastle it is for me!
6. Are you a summer or winter person?I hate both! I would like every day to be a warm 25 degrees,but I prefer summer because I dont get sick from heat, like I do from coldness and rain.
7. What would be your dream job?I don't have anything specific but so long as it is interesting, challenging and lets me be creative.
8. What is your favourite movie?Dirty Dancing. Matt seems to think that I watch it whenever I'm upset. Whenever he catches me watching it he always asks me whats wrong!
9. Have you ever done something crazy for love?No, I'm too
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?Early bird.
11. Do you like the colour of your bathroom?No. If Matt would let me I would be renovating the sh*t out of our whole house :P
My questions for those interested:
1. What is your ice-cream flavour of choice?
2. What room in your house do you like to spend the most time in?
3. When cooking, what is your specialty meal?
4. What is your morning routine?
5. Favourite item of clothing?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. How many applications do you have on your phone?
8. How many blogs do you follow?
9. Can you survive without your phone?
10. How many siblings do you have?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?