Friday, January 13, 2012

Pups!

Photobucket

Oh Hi There! My name is Kate but I only answer to Katie. I love belly scratches and lots of cuddles. Whilst my owners are hanging clothes on the line I like to watch them and try to be super cute so they stop what they are doing to give me attention. I'm very nosey and like to stick my nose under the neighbours fences to see what they are up to. I also like to go on adventures, I used to love adventures so much I escaped all the time but now I only go out with my owners.

Photobucket


My name is Jack. Did you say ball? I'll go find it for you and then will you throw it? I got it! Throw it again! Wait? Where did it go? *searches the whole yard* Found it! Throw it again!
FOOD! *swallows whole* Have you got anymore?


Photobucket

Jack and Katie are brother and sister. They love each other very much.

While even though there is plenty of room in their dog house and they used to snuggle together, now Jack sleeps on top of the house whilst Katie sleeps inside. And when they aren't rushing to the door they follow the little footpath. When they get given bones or treats Katie likes to eat it far far away from Jack so he doesn't try to eat it on her. Katie likes to take her time eating things and lays down, while Jack guzzles his food down like a vaccuum cleaner. Then he watches Katie and looks at us as if we'd given her more food! They are funny dogs, I love all their little quirks and personalities.

3 comments:

  1. Aww puppies! They are SO cute!

    They look so cheeky, and you can tell they are awesome little characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what gorgeous puppies! I love that they have such different personalities but at the end of the day the love one another. What a great story about Jack and Kate.
    My puppy loves tummy scratches also!

    ReplyDelete