Monday, January 23, 2012

Apologies x infinity

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been MIA. My work computer has decided it doesn't like blogger so I haven't been able to comment anyone/see comments/or just post at all.

I could have posted from home after work or on weekends but I reserve that time for catching up on tv eps, spending time with the Mr and generally keeping away from the computer (unless it's to check out facebook :P), those who have desk jobs and stare at the computer 7 hours a day, 5 days a week will know what I'm on about!

I have plenty of things for you guys to catch up on if your interested so keep posted!

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! After work, the last thing I want to see is a computer screen and facebook can be done on my mobile, so I really have no reason to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Facebook on the phone all the way!

    ReplyDelete