Thursday, December 22, 2011

Procrastination & Instagram

Photobucket
So I have this mega pile of work to get off my desk before I finish work for the year tomorrow afternoon. Instead I am here posting my instagram pics. Oh well...

Photobucket
I decorated our office the moment it hit 1st December but I didn't really take any pics. So here is the front of my desk looking very festive indeed.

Photobucket
The other week I aimlessly wandered around the DFO in Homebush looking for something to buy when I saw this in the window of Peter Alexander. I posted this pic on facebook commenting on how uncomfortable it must be to sleep in. I was promptly told that people who buy things like this do not sleep in them. Ohhh yeah! Baha!

Photobucket
The funkiest desk fan I have ever seen, gifted to me by my Secret Santa.

Photobucket
Fruit platter that I prepared for our work Christmas party. I was very proud of my presentation!

Photobucket
Whilst on the topic of food, my ham, cheese & tomato toasted wrap for lunch yesterday.

Photobucket
Beautiful flowers gifted to me by my wonderful work colleague. Hopefully I can keep it alive :| It does inspire me to get gardening in my break though!

Photobucket
The other day we noticed my odometer was close to hitting 100,000 km's. Matt said you better take a photo when it happens. Yesterday on my way home from work I changed my trip so that I could keep an eye on where I was at and I had already missed it! So disappointing :(

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I have a few Peter Alexander things I wear out although they're meant to be pjs! Who wears a super cute & expensive floral playsuit to bed? Not me!

    And that's THE cutest fan I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree MrsB! A good friend of mine is obsessed with PA and she bought me a nightie from there before our wedding with intentions of it being for our honeymoon. I wore it, as a dress. Not for it's intended purpose! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH work blocks photobucket so I can't see your piccies! But since I'm super sneaky, I read your blog on my phone instead. Haha!

    LOVE that desk fan, it's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the desk fan and your fruit presentation is gorg!

    Merry Christmas from a new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How rude! As if block photobucket! >.< Haha

    Yay a new follower you just made my day! :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete