Monday, December 12, 2011

Liebster Award

This morning I came online to check out how my little blog is going and I find the amazing Natalie from In The Night Sky has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I really love reading In The Night Sky, I love watching the progress of Natalie's decorating after her renovations, I love all the creative idea's I get from her (totally painting an Erslev rug just like you did!) and I just love her style. Thank you so much Natalie for nominating me! I've only just really started getting into blogging and I get so excited when I see another follower and more comments popping up.

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

The award acceptance has a few stipulations:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
  4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.
The 5 awesome bloggers that I nominate for this award are:
MrsB from The Wifey Chronicles
Miss Directions
Reezy from Peanut Butter & Honey
Babybluez from S'Agapo
Jodes from Running in Cute Heels!

I really enjoy reading every single one of these blogs and I hope more people get to enjoy them too!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination hun :) I really enjoy reading your blog too. Blogworld is lovely jubely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nom! Made my day today!

    ReplyDelete