Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm an aunty!

My younger sister gave birth to a beautiful little boy on Wednesday. After waiting a week after his due date I was so stoked to hear he was finally arriving. On his Daddy's birthday too! He must have known it would be the perfect present!

Me being a proud aunty!

I'm amazed at how quick her labour was. She was in hospital at 10:30am and had him at 1:35pm! Most people I have heard of had super long labours from 10-52 hours!


Photobucket
Eli Jaxon - Born 14/12/11 ♥

6 comments:

  1. Squee, he is gorgeous!

    Congratulations, Aunty AshMac! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks! I can't wait to see him again! He will keep my cluckiness at bay. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love it. My little cousin is 4 and her little brother is 8 months old. It's great because you get all the cuddles and the good stuff, but once they're grumpy or pooey, you can just hand them right back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww he is so so cute! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute!

    Being an aunty is the best! Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable baby boy! And such a beautiful name. Congratulations. So exciting for your family that it's Eli's First Christmas!

    ReplyDelete