Monday, December 12, 2011

Free handed wrapping paper

I was home alone last night so I positioned myself in front of the tv, caught up a little on Downton Abbey, got gold and silver markers out and made this lovely wrapping paper. (I'm normally banished to the designated craft room up the other end of the house when doing stuff like this! ha ha)

I need to go buy some more silver markers now because I ran out whilst colouring in the Christmas trees! I love with the way they turned out and can't wait to do more. I don't think I'll add ribbon but I might still have to add tags, I've written the recipients name pretty small on them in obscure places so it might be hard for family members to find their pressies! 

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was as crafty as you! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty and clever! I can't even wrap that neatly let alone draw pretty things on paper, lol.

    Happy Holidays!

    X

    ReplyDelete