Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting Ready - Grooms Suite

So I've decided to be patient and upload some photos whilst I'm home alone. First lot of photo's are of Matt and the boys getting ready.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thats my brother helping Matt out with his suit. This photos gives me warm and fuzzy feelings because they are being brotherly to each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Matt couldn't resist feeding the little visitor. He clearly doesn't understand your not supposed to feed the wild life.

Photobucket
Matt, his best man and his nephew. They are posers and love it.

Photobucket
Matt, his dad, his brother and nephew.

Photobucket
The boys LOVED their cuff links.I definitely recommend getting these for groomsmen gifts.

Photobucket
I love this one of Matt and his brother. They are so silly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ha ha, last minute contemplation.

More photos to come. Up next the Bridal Suite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment