Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting Ready - Bridal Suite

Thank goodness our photographer grouped all of our pictures in folders, I'm just uploading them in their groups.

Photobucket
Love my coat hanger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flower girl skirts made by my wonderful aunty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Maid of Honour was so busy she was the last one to get dressed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was a little uncomfortable laying on the bed. I hadn't got used to wearing the dress yet. :P

Photobucket
One of my besties. She did an AMAZING job as bridesmaid.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my favourite photos. I was being silly :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another one of my favourites even though it was totally staged.

Photobucket
My beautiful BM's

Photobucket
My favourite girls in the whole entire world.

Photobucket
My Dad ♥ he told me two nights before he wasn't going to be wearing his dress uniform. I was so upset that night but now I'm just happy he was there and I know how proud and happy he was.

Photobucket
My Dad is amazing.

Next up: Photo's of Anticipation.

1 comment:

  1. You made such a pretty bride! You look so happy, I was stressed out in half my photos haha.
    I never realised how many wedding photos are staged until I had to do my own, reenactments were totally lame but everyone thought the photographer just captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete