Friday, November 18, 2011

First Dance

Before the wedding we had one dance lesson, just to learn a few basic moves and help us look natural. Well we didn't quite look natural, we were concentrating so hard on the steps that we were really far apart from each other. And it's REALLY hard to dance in my dress. (I did want to have a shorter back up dress, but ran out of time and money and mostly couldn't be bothered).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the first dance I told our MC that when Matt dips me then she can invite the bridal party and our parents onto the floor. I think Matt got caught in the moment though and he dipped me really early, like 40 seconds into the song! So in came everyone else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment