Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our parents agreeing to give us away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reading.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vow time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Promise Box

Photobucket
Rings. Funny story here, I didn't realise Matt had swapped the fake rings at the last second so I was looking at his Best Man and asking him where the rings were and I thought he was being silly coz he was looking at me funny. Then Matt told me he had already swapped the rings. I felt so stupid but his Best Man joked the night before that he was going to pretend he lost the rings. Turns out Matt thought he was actually going to do it so he kept a hold of the rings himself!

Photobucket
First kiss ♥

Photobucket
We high fived after but our photographer didn't catch it :( There were plenty of other high fives throughout the day though!

Photobucket
Signing.

Photobucket
Just making sure he didn't sign a fake name. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We got attacked by flower petals and rice.

Photobucket
So I threw it back at them! It wasn't as effective with only 2 against 70!

Next up: Location Shoot

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Everything looks so beautiful Ash.
    You created an amazing wedding and you look very happy. You both look so happy together, its lovely to see =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!

    You look fantastic. I love your dress and your hair looks amazing!

    The picture capturing Matts' face, in the anticipation post, when he is waiting for you to walk towards him made me tear up... So beautiful. You guys look really happy and in love ♡

    ReplyDelete