Tuesday, September 6, 2011

RSVP FTS

I thought it was common sense that the person on the invite was the only person invited. If there is no + 1 written on the invite YOU DONT GET A PLUS ONE!

I am so frustrated! I'm not sure how to deal with this yet because I've already said yes to one person bringing their partner and figured it'd only be fair to invite another person's partner so I actually put their name on the invite. Then someone else comes along and outright says they are bringing a plus one! I'm sorry what?

I think I'm going to have to talk to Matt. I want to invite this plus one but I don't know if we can really afford that one extra person. We'll have to see how it goes.

On another point, I got the funniest RSVP yesterday:
All my iphone pictures seem to come up sideways >.< But under the food/dietary requirements it says "Rob is a vegetarian but eats sausage rolls" LOL!

3 comments:

  1. AshMac I can see why you are frustrated and I would be absolutely annoyed with people who just assume they can bring anyone without even asking if it is alright (not that I think that is right either)… Some people have no etiquette or manners… Good luck in coping with everything... At least you got a smile out of one RSVP. I am loving your wedding updates =)

    ReplyDelete