Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chalkboard Speech Bubble Progress!

So this weekend I finally got started on making the chalkboard speech bubbles for our photobooth.


First I bought some mdf from bunnings and then I drew speech bubbles by freehand straight onto the board with whatever texta I could find. It didn't need to be perfect since they'll be painted over anyways.

Oh hai there pink slippers! ^_^


Then I packed the board into my car and ask one of the wonderful gentlemen at work to cut it into shape. They now look like this:

The next step is to sand the edges so they are nice and smooth, then staple string on the back for handles and then finally paint them with chalkboard paint! I'll be making the finishing touches this weekend so stay tuned for the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment