Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Hunky Husband (to be!) Survey

I've seen this a while back on a few of the blogs I follow and felt now would be a good time to do it!

How long have you been together: 5 years and 5 months. Matt said we were official on NYE because thats when I introduced him to my friends.

How old is he? 25 in November

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who eats more? He does, I usually get bored of what I'm eating and just stop.

Who is taller? He is.

Whose temper is worse? Ha, I'd have to say me.

Who does the laundry? I only ever clean when I'm bored or it's so messy I cant stand it. So Matt does the laundry and housework more than I do!

Who sings better? I have only ever heard Matt sing when he's being silly so I'm gonna say me :P

Who is smarter? I wouldn't say either of us was smarter than the other because we have our own key areas that we excel in! Ha ha.

Who does the dishes? See the laundry question ^^^ He's very well domesticated :P

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?Me! Although Matt wishes it was him because he likes cuddling from that side better.

Who pays the bills? We do equally.

Who mows the lawn? Matt does!

Who cooks dinner? It's 50/50

Who drives when you are together? My car doesn't get parked in the garage so I use that as an excuse to use my car and drive most of the time. Also because my car is smaller and even though Matt calls ME the hoon, I get a little jumpy when he drives.

Who is more stubborn?Neither of us are stubborn at all.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I dont know. I guess it depends on the situation :P

Whose parents do you see the most? His. His family has get togethers all the time where it's hard to organise my family for anything.

Who has more friends? We both have our close friends but I'd say I have more "other" friends that I'm not super close to but like spending time with them anyways.

Who has more siblings? That'd be me.

Was it love at first sight? I dont think it was LOVE but the first time I met him I did have a crush on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment