Friday, May 6, 2011

Dunny Care Packages

I've decided that in the toilets at the reception I'm going to have a care package in each for the guests to use. It's pretty much like a survival kit but for the guests!

They will all include:




  • Anti-bacterial soap


  • Band aids


  • Dental Floss


  • Combs


  • Mints or Gum


  • No-Doz


  • Spray On Deoderant


  • Stain remover pen


  • Hair gel


Then the ladies will have the following extras:



  • Pads


  • Tampons


  • Hairspray


  • Bobby Pins


  • Hair ties


  • Clear nail polish for runs in stockings


I'm hoping the guests will appreciate that we were thinking of them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Excellent idea! I'm thinking of something similar, not individual packs, just a few handwash pump bottles, nice toilet paper (hall currently has close to see thru stuff!), hand towels & bin, then a basket or 2 in each with stuff, guys - mints, panadol, toothpicks, girls - hair ties, tampons, hairspray, cotton tips, bandaids, then they can grab some if they need them.

    Also thinking of buying some el cheapo thongs, for the ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panadol! I cant believe I thought of No-Doz but not panadol!

    Oh I'm just doing one basket in the mens and one in the ladies, probably should have mentioned that. Oops.

    Thongs are an excellent idea and you should be able to get them really cheap at the moment too. Best places to raid would be the Rivers outlet or Big W. I might have to steal that idea... :)

    ReplyDelete