Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guestbook

I tried to find something quirky for our guestbook but I really couldn't be bothered putting any work into it. Especially if I did something like our engagement party "guestbook" which I still have all the little pieces of paper sitting in a box somewhere waiting to be put in a scrapbook.

Someone had linked the above guestbook on one of the wedding forums I've read and I thought it was super cute. So of course I ordered it!

It's basically a binder with a questionaire for each guest in it. The questionaire asks things like "whats your relationship to the bride and groom?", "how far did you travel?", "whats your favourite memory of the day?" etc. It also has places where it asks you to draw a picture of the bride and groom and a picture of yourself. The really great thing about the binder is guests can take the pages out of the binder and return them once they're finished with them, so more than one person can fill out pages at a time.

I would have liked to make my own guestbook similar but I've already given myself waaay too many projects that it was nice to just buy something straight out.

It should be interesting to see what people write and what their creative drawing abilities are like!

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you just need to make one of these pages and photocopy it on nice paper like, as many times as you need it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I got lazy! I started to make one up in publisher but got too picky over how I wanted it to look so I just bought one. :P

    ReplyDelete