Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

Today I ordered the bridesmaid dresses from NataJane on etsy. I absolutely love these dresses as you can wear them in a multitude of ways, come in 45 different colours to choose from and look super comfortable. Matt and I decided to get them in matte Kelly green because it's similar to Matt's favourite coloured connector pen. I really liked it in the shiny Kelly green but it was a darker shade and I felt that the matte colour was more significant to us. I am a big fan of mismatched bridesmaids so I'm letting my girls wear the dresses however they like. I'm also letting them choose their own hairstyle, jewellery and shoes. The only limit we've really given them is they must have black shoes. We should be getting the dresses in the next month or so. I know the girls are excited to play around with different styles and I cant wait to see what we all look like together!

No comments:

Post a Comment