Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's good to put things into perspective...

Wedding envy. I've got it. I have it even more so because so many people I know are getting married around the same time as me. Everytime I hear they've planned something or are doing something similar to me I have this rush of envy and competition shoot through me. Not good.

So when I was reading polka dot bride this morning they had a link to this blog about envy. Click Click! It really puts things into perspective for me. Our wedding is going to be about US. I don't even want to have a large extravagant wedding, so I shouldn't get so worked up that so and so is arriving on the back of an elephant or that a couple on some random blog had fireworks.

I think I might print out that entry and read over it each time I feel envious again.

No comments:

Post a Comment