Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Venue

We've chosen to have both the ceremony and reception at Cypress Lakes Resort up in the Hunter Valley. It was only the second place we looked at and I fell in love. Matt wasn't convinced with the price so to please him, we looked at as many othe wedding venues in the Hunter Valley area that I could handle.

I got over it fairly quickly. There was one other place that I was keen on but they already had too many weddings booked in for October next year, so they made that decision for us.

Matt should be calling up the Wedding Coordinator to let her know that we will definitely be booking them. I'm excited!

On another note, I have also booked in with a designer to talk about getting my dress made and set up a meeting with a celebrant. The ball is rolling! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment