Friday, October 22, 2010

Two months.

So it's roughly been two months since my last blog post. Woops. I told you I fail at this.

Aaaaanyways, let me fill you in on what's been goin down.

My 22nd birthday came around, got engaged on said birthday, helped host a baby shower, had a girly sleepover as a belated birthday surprise, got stuck into organising our engagement party and looked at about a bigillion wedding venues.

Wait. What was that? Go back? I'm engaged? Yep! I knew it was coming. Hence my desire of wanting a wedding so freaking bad. Well I knew, but I didn't know it was going to happen when it did! More on that another time. :)

So now I've been busily planning our engagement party and with that I'll leave you with my inspiration for the eParty. It'll probably be more like stolen idea's rather than inspiration but here ya go http://www.polkadotbride.com/index.php/2010/07/14/katie-and-morgans-picnic-lunch-engagement-party/

Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment