Monday, June 21, 2010

Magic magic magic magic...

Art Vs Science have finally released their new single Magic Fountain!

Tom and Alex had them in this morning and they played it.

I'm soooooo happy! I turned the radio up and started dancing around my office hoping no one would see me. Luckily I get in before everyone else!

The first time I heard this song was at Fat as Butter the day after they'd written it.

And when I saw them at Good Vibes and they played it again. I was all excited and singing along and my friends were like "how do you even know this song?". Me being a true Art Vs Science fan saw them at FAB instead of Hilltop Hoods who were playing at the same time.

Anyways all you Triple J listeners keep your ears open coz I'm sure they'll be playing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment