Thursday, May 27, 2010

One.

I have an addiction to reading Vogue forums. It started when I was googling to find something cool to wear to a music festival.

I clicked the link and it sucked me in.

Every day at work I secretly read different forums about fashion, make up and even cleaning. I even read the Brides section. No, I'm not planning a wedding or even engaged (yet...) but I get a bit of joy out of hearing what things these "voguettes" are planning. I love love LOVE organising parties and events, and a wedding is the biggest thing a girl will ever organise. *moving onward*

These Vogue forums created a bit of a chain reaction, voguettes would have links to their blogs and out of curiosity of course I would click on them. Reading/stickybeaking on other people's blogs has inspired me to write my own and that's why we're here!

Now I'm stuck for what to say next, I guess I'll introduce myself.

I'm very well-known as AshMac and at 21 years of age I like to think that I'm in a good place. I love my life, friends, job etc. I especially love my boyfriend of 4 years, 4 months and 26 days (I only know this because he decided that we were official on NYE, makes it easy to count days, although if anyone asks either of us we always look at each other and pretend like we have to think about it).

Anyways that's me for now. Keep reading and you'll gradually find out more about me. Hopefully I'll keep writing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment